Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween party pictures - Everyone is COMPLETELY......

DRESSED (up). Ha! Fooled you. What, did you think I meant NEKID or DRUNK?

As promised, here are a few pictures from the Halloween party at hubby's office. By the way, we had Babe's Fried Chicken. For those of you north of the Mason-Dixon line, you're really missing out. This is southern cookin' at it's best: Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Biscuits, Creamed Corn and Green Beans. YUM!

OK stop salivating. I'm going back to the costumes. Mine was Pebbles Goes Punk. Kuddos to my hairstylist.

Just kidding. It's a punk wig and I took my old Pebbles costume and a pair of scissors and had way too much fun cutting it to fit. I also had to make it look somewhat more uhm.....womanly (In its previous life, it looked like a maternity outfit with Granny's bloomers). I couldn't resist the addition of the fishnet stockings and the jewelry. There is a bone in my hair but it's hard to see.




I'm afraid of the camera so please excuse the "deer in headlights look".

Hubby's costume was a take-off on their company logo which was a great joke for his company but it was very small and most people didn't look at it long enough to get it. Since logos are obviously top secret stuff, I can't show you the detailed picture.

I was given the OK to show this picture of hubby having an nipple discussion with his buddy (which would have made a good picture for a caption contest).



To keep peace in the family, he is actually reviewing how he made the label with his buddy.

Finally, these folks won the costume contest. They did a great job with Shrek and Fiona.



I had fun. I hope you enjoyed your Halloween. Doesn't Pebbles deserve a big smiley?

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Cute Pebbles picture.

ReformingGeek said...

@Dr. Zibbs - Thanks. A friend just told me it was so ME. Guess I'd better have a discussion with my hairstylist.

Deb said...

Love the Pebbles costume, especially the hair! The hubby/nipple thing being passed off as a logo costume is a bit scary though.

ReformingGeek said...

@Deb - Thanks. I had fun with that costume. As it turns out hubby's boss (company owner) finally got a chance to see hubby's logo. He got the joke and loved it.


"1.00s, 1.50s, 1.75s for the short arms. If you know what I'm talking about, you're probably old, too."

"Boomer brain fog: What was the last, middle, and first part of what you just said to me?"